I always hear this from fellow adventurers,
“Nothing bad will happen to me. I am very careful, lucky and I am very GOOD.”
They I say, “Well in that case, why are fellow adventurers dying everyday?”
Some will argue that if it’s your time, it’s your time. But as you can see, some troubles can be avoided by just merely being prepared.
HOPE FOR THE BEST. PREPARE FOR THE WORST.
- THINK AHEAD. ~ Imagine yourself riding at this terrain in this wee hour of the morning in this forest or mountain. Ask yourself, can I do this? Do I have enough lighting? What if I ran of gas? What if I got stuck here, where will I sleep, where will I eat? Is it safe here? How can I protect myself? How can I contact the outside world? Just by thinking ahead you can do something. Something to help you survive for a little bit.
- PLAN AHEAD. ~ Now here comes the planning. Track where you are going by using mapping applications like MAPSWITHME, Google Earth, Google Maps, Yahoo Maps etc. You can count the distances of your travels using these programs. If you know the distances, you can check where to fill gasoline or if you have to bring a gas container with you just to reach the next gas station. For lodging, get booking in advance.
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE . KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. SITUATIONAL AWARENESS. ~ Research a bit on the places you are going. Knowing a bit goes a long way in dealing with the people, their cultures and traditions, their language, food and how they are with tourists. It will save your life.
- GAS. MEDICINE. FIRST AID KIT. LOAD CARDS. NUTRI-BARS. WATER.PHONE CHARGER. GPS. PAPER MAPS.
- BE WITH GOOD COMPANIONS. ~ Traveling in packs is safer than traveling alone. You can share resources and help each other in any situation. If you crash and you are alone, it may be impossible for you to help yourself.
- SEEK THE GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION OF GOD.
GMA 7 Balitanghali~Halos 1,000 siklista, lumahok sa Earth Day Ride para ikampanya ang pagsugpo sa polusyon (Almost 1,000 bikers joined the EARTH DAY RIDE to campaign against AIR POLLUTION) ~ April 18,2015. The Pinoy Adventure Rider TERMINATOR Bicycle was featured.
What’s Up with Pinoy Adventure Riders,HONDA Clinic,MARILAQUE,Jariel’s Peak,Timberland,Team Bikers Cafe,Shotgun,Km.98 Broken Bridge TODAY~March 2017
Original Video created/edited by http://www.pinoyadventurerider.com
Original Music by Pinoy Adventure Rider
Many Thanks to all our YOUTUBE Subscribers https://www.youtube.com/c/larryherrer…
We are trying our very BEST to make better videos because of you guys. Many thanks! RIDE ON!
Social Media Marketing by http://www.webmediaph.net
Posted in Latest Post, Motorcycle Touring, People, Philippines, Places, Videos | Tagged HONDA Clinic, Jariel's Peak, Km.98 Broken Bridge TODAY~March 2017, MARILAQUE, Shotgun, Team Bikers Cafe, Timberland, What's Up with Pinoy Adventure Riders | Leave a Comment »